123 Sugarloaf Drive
About the Home
When panoramic, breathtaking views really, really matter; 123 Sugarloaf is simply peerless. No photograph or video can possibly capture the overwhelming outlooks from this hilltop refuge. But we do hope that these photographs and videos will inspire you to come visit.
What you will find when you arrive is a harmonious blend of tradition and modernity, in one of the town's most prestigious locations, straddling the ridgeline of Mt. Tiburon. But most of all, you will find unparalleled views that are sure to take your breath away.
There are a total of four large bedroom suites. Three on the top floor, where there is also a very large walkout view deck. With the enormous master suite on the entry level of the home. It too boasts a walkout deck that will stir your soul and inspire your emotions. The master suite has an adjoining sitting room, office, or nursery, as well as cavernous walk-in closets.
There are more than 10 rooms on the home's two levels, including a living room (with fireplace), dining room, family room (with fireplace), two offices, a large formal foyer, a remodeled eat-in kitchen, a laundry room (downstairs) and a laundry closet (upstairs), and two additional half baths. A wall of sliding doors lead from the family room to the panoramic view south patio, with an in-ground spa. And there is also a panoramic view west garden, off the kitchen. There is a three car garage and a motor court that will comfortably accommodate three or four more.
The world class views from virtually every corner of the home and gardens are matched by the finest quality traditional architectural elements such as a slate roof, copper gutters and downspouts, copper clad Italian doors and windows, traditional moldings, built-in bookcases and cabinetry, bluestone patios, bluestone window sills, stone and oak floors, stone counters and backsplashes, and a formal helical staircase; as well as thoughtful modern touches, such as solar energy panels, a drop down projection television, and much, much more.
In all, 123 Sugarloaf is a well built, beautifully remodeled home with iconic views that make it perfect for quiet moments, and raucous celebrations, alike.
We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Jessica and Steve
- Complete multi-million down-to-studs rebuild finished in 2013—each phase supervised and documented by Weir/Andrewson engineers—all new windows, doors, hardwood floors, solar
- Albertini hurricane strength two way windows and doors, hidden screens at a cost of $750,000
- AV Savant system delivers stereo, tv, blueray, playlists to 8 locations including outside speakers—ipad or dedicated controllers for simultaneous separate control of chosen media in each location--designed by Metro 18
- Fully prepaid solar power with guaranteed free maintenance and output--covers full home electricity demands for each year through 2033
- In-house spa controls
- 100% drip irrigation with drought resistant mostly succulent landscaping
- Two direction garage doors enhance parking flexibility and ease
- Two 50 bottle wine coolers, stand-alone ice maker
- Drop down projector and movie screen
- Blackout shades
- Remote control instant fireplace
- Wireless remote control 5 zone blackout shades
- Pop-up wireless control TV for base of bed available